27.4.12

Girls' Power

Alhamdulillah, I already got my result for semester 4. and I was expecting it, walaupun sedikit turun. yes, seriously, sikit.turun 0.01. and it scared me, sebab last semester pun sama jugak. sebab orang cakap, sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit, ye dok? here it is;






It is not usually me upload my result dekat blog. this is the first. sebab excited semuanyaa okay, perfectly okay :) just for OB (Behavior in Org), i was expecting it's A, tapi at last A-. however, okay lah kan. bukan nak merungut even it's all A, tapi maybe aku yang khilaf disitu. mula-mula semangat bagai nak rak study, last-last, rasa lost. Maybe sebab masa tu I'm more on hafal, bukan ingat and faham, especially the stress-stressor chapter, and yes, I stressed dengan soalan tu. dengan personal problem and blasblas.

Economy? yes, bersyukur sangat, Alhamdulillah, even it just A-,because most of friends at least dapat A, hehe. tapi okay laa. berbaloi study and doing tutorials for days, or weeks, perhaps. every single day tengok economy sampai lepas exam dah tak larat nak tengok dah. huhu. even my ma cancelled her plan nak balik kampung sebab i was struggling macam orang gila. yes, masa tu study weeks, and we got a longgg study weeks because of only 2 final papers, that's why I was at home.

and what makes me more happy ; MOST OF MY CLASSMATES GOT DL. and yes, we are all girlss ;)
eleh, mesti korang cakap, diploma je kot. boleh ah gebang dapat DL. I mean, kitorang struggle buat event yang banyak markah tu, struggle study sama-sama, and at last got the excellent result sama-sama. It's worth. kalau tak work smart, tak dapat jugak kan? tak kira laa kita diploma, degree, master, in universiti or politeknik. maybe ada orang cakap pointer or grade tak mengukur kejayaan seseorang. I'm half agree to it. Once you are at the top, you are scared to fall, and you works harder and harder to achieve the higher, am I?  and got DL, for all of us, as batu loncatan untuk kita lebih struggle for our future undertaking.  I'm not denying ada jugak yang ke laut, tapi it not all yang macam tu kan. 

as for this, I want to thanks all of my backbones, my supporter, my beloved, Lecturers, Mama, Ayah and whole family, Nurly Adzlin, the twins; Fatin Nabihah and Fatin Nabilah, Liyana Dila, Shuhada Sham, Izham Jaafar, Shafie Suleiman, Fadzil Osman, classmates, kawan-kawan pengakap and semua semuaaa. Truly thanks <3 from the deepest in my heart.

I am hoping for the best, as I have maintained my record for the past semesters, and I pray that I can get another DL, as my target is graduated with ANC, and first class diploma. INSYAALLAH. It will be the best present, ever :) 

Wishing us all the best. muahh sikit.hehe

5 comments:

am said...

hehe.aku pun ade :)
congrats zira !

Rara said...

bff aku manaa boleh lupaa ;)
thanks wehh :DD

Ms. Diela said...

congratssssssssssss :)

Rara said...

thanks thanks :)

Langit Tinggi said...

TAHNIAHHH larhhh..amboi..wewett..biler nak belanjer aku??kek batik pon jadik larhh..