17.5.12

Life and its randomness

Alhamdulillah, It was the third day of my puasa.

I'm happy, and feeling blessed.

Today, nothing much I have done. Cooked for sahur and sleepinggg, doing some short movie editing even I am not sure if that person will love that. I hope he will :')

and tweeting

and tweeting and tweeting

again and again.

and some inspiring quotes here in this blog.

I cooked for iftar. again. Frankly, I am not happy enough when I have to cook all by own when I'am fasting. sangat tak fun okay. tahu la semua tu dapat pahala. buat baik apaa pun dapat pahala.but mama is freaking busy with her stuff. and petang tadi baru balik. and now she went to hospital because she's injured masa dekat homestay.

and maybe esok she will be going to perlis pulak -,-

I am on my holiday. ingat nak enjoy orang masakkan. tapi kita kena masak sendiri pulak. sangat tak best. and half of my holiday was spent at putrajaya. I didnt get the chance to enjoy mama's cook. :(

It was sad. sangat.

Yelaa, memang my house tak berapaa jauh pun dari seri iskandar yang dicintai itu. 

But, not all weekend I get the chance to go back home ! with all the scouting, assignments, plus, this final semester and Angah pun dapat matriks yang dekat sangat tu. mesti sibuk jugak nak balik. ciss.

and for today, banyak jugak dugaan.

as someone who's macam bengang at me on twitter

as someone who's tiba-tiba takde mood and off to bed 

sabar je lah kan. memang hari ni banyak sabar. kadang-kadang tak larat dah :/

Yesterday, staff from Ministry of youth and sports called me. Dia cakap ready for  treasure hunt HBN2012. and I must be there on this becoming wednesday at 2:00 p.m. Err, that means I have to take the bus. melainkan benda tu pagi sebab boleh join dengan aunty sekali sebab dia pegi kejaa.hewhew. dah laa tak pernah lgsg naik bas dekat putrajaya tuuu. dead meat. -,-

Fortunately, dia punya payment is rm60/day. which is quite mahal. XD

tapi aku macam dah boleh agak kerja dia pun berbaloi-baloi susahnyaa-,-
Just hope that I will not get sunburn !

sebab on Sunday nak jadi bridesmaid oihh. mana boleh sunburn. nanti gambaa tak cantik :/

I hope that I can sleep soundly tonight and get more productive tomorrow.
okbai. Assalamualaikum.

 

No comments: