6.5.12

임의성

Random.

Yes, sangat random.

As today, i woke up early sebab nak kejutkan orang tuu. and i rarely get my nice sleep back sebab matahari dah cucuk-cucuk mata.

you know, I missed my nice sleep. I mean, yang betul-betul tido tak sedaaa apaa.
Even going to bed pun macam harder this few days. I have to play the cikai game in my handphone, until my eyes get too tired. then I'll sleep. tapi cepat sangat tersedar. I mean, there's no more tido mati. sigh. 

Maybe with all the personal thingy that got into my nerves.

 and I'm sicked.

My parents and I went to a wedding today. The bride were gorgeous and pretty in their dark purple outfit. the pelamin was beautiful in white roses. but the pengantin lelaki how laa tak reti nak smile ? muka strict macam nak pegi perang. aiyoo, say cheese laa brada. hari bersejarah kan.

And for evening, I blogwalked, a lot. and the blog for today is Birdie's. She's a mommy with three adorable kids. What caught my eyes, their outfits are mostly vintage style. even their house, their bicycle, toys, and almost EVERYTHING is vintage. She loves thrift stores a lot, just like me. hehe -,- I love almost everything inside her blog. like seriously.
 
and me, when grown up, tiba-tiba gilaa with all these vintage thingy. It makes me feel excited, and more excited !
Even i want my dream house in modern vintage style. how nice. *winking

and vintage blazer is in my next-shopping-list. XD

and yeah, itu membuatkan hari saya sedikit ceriaa. Because what i read, what i see,will affect my feel for whole day.

I hope this joyful feeling ni bertahan lahh kan sampai tido boleh tersenyum-senyum.ehehe

and i do some kemas-kemas bilik. and taking pictures for my room-makeover yang tak seberapaa ni.
and I will update it later, after semuaa dah settle :)

I think i need to take some actifast sebab petang tadi i tahan mataa sangat kot. sebab mata ngantuk, tapi tahan, then macam tak best. plus tadi pakai contact lens. and its were dried. sakit mataa tahu !

and badan rasa sikit tak best sebab last night i skipped my dinner. hari ni just had some nasi minyak for lunch and simple food for dinner. Badan rasa lemah sikit sebab tak cukup energy. 

and i can feel the aches everywhere. damn.


sorry for the post yang sangat-sangat random. i'm just feel i want to spill it here. that's why i wrote this tak berapa nak best post. 

For this friend of mine who just lost his dearest friend today, I need you to be strong okay. chill-chill macam selalu. Allah sayang dia lebih, sebab tu dia pegi dulu. kita yang ada ni, just mampu pray for his/her best. and jugak for remind us that life is short, so make it sweet. sweet with His bless. InsyaAllah.
and very much thankyou for the guitar this late evening. I heart it. like seriously :) and please main lagi for next next time.ehehe

kbai. Assalamualaikum.

p/s: Nak puasa esok. harap-harap tercapai laa puasa tu. Doakan ok :)


No comments: