25.8.12

Raya 2012

Alhamdulillah, we managed to face our Ramadhan again. Thanks Allah :')
and Alhamdulillah we managed to celebrate Syawal. Alhamdulillah :)

This year Raya have been a lil bit bored rather than last year. Entah la. Even I dont mind having only two outifts for Raya. and re-wearing the old baju kurungs and kebayas for third to so-on-raya-ing. I even didnt baked at all. Even I didnt make the my all-time-fav Kek Batik !

From left : Adik | Ayah | Mama | Angah | and Me at the back :')


My little-happy-family on first Syawal. This year, I tak join the boria. instead I just followed our theme colour. ehehe bukan sebab baju tak siap okay. I just really want to try the jubah for my raya this year. That's it. Our first Syawal was full of rendangs, ketupats and lemangs. We did raya-ing in Kuala Kangsar for family sebelah Opah and Atok. Tapi tak enjoy sangat makan sebab my wisdom teeth is growing and hurt much ! :(

Second day pulak, busy memasak dekat rumah. As Along Intan dah tak boleh beraya bersama and masak bersama dekat rumah opah sebab she's now dah ada family, so, nak tak nak, kami (me and kakchik) are the only grandchildrens yg besar and boleh tolong kat dapur -,- nasib baik lah used to memasak kat rumah sendiri jugak.adoi.

Third Raya is the Engagement of Wan Cho and her other half dekat Karai, Kuala Kangsar. She is my mom's cousin merangkap my aunty lah kan. I really adore her pelamin and her outfit's colour. Cantek i tell you ! :)



Then this raya I managed to attend a Mom's friend's BBQ, Tok Limah's families raya-ing in Selangor, Raya-ing in Manjung and Setiawan. and ada jugak kawan-kawan sekolah rendah datang beraya :') Blessed. Alhamdulillah. I'm surrounded by loving families and friends.

tapi assigments bertimbun tak dapekk nak diselamatkan lagi. sobs sobs. Why laa Ms Leong bagi assignments banyak gilaa? susah pulak tu *nanges*

Btw, Semoga kita berjumpa lagi ye Ramadhan&Syawal ?:')





p/s: My dearest Opah Teh, Pak Lang's mom was peacefully passed away late this evening. Al Fatihah. May Allah bless her.







No comments: